Caseta Wall-mount Vacancy Wireless Sensor
Couldn't load pickup availability
Love this product? Share the transformation and inspire others to upgrade their homes or businesses too!
- These sensors detect the heat from people moving within an area to determine when the space is occupied. The sensors wirelessly transmit commands to associated dimming or switching devices to control the lights.
- Use freestanding on a flat surface or mount to a wall or corner, perfect for bathrooms, laundry rooms, hallways, garages and more.
- Sensors combine both convenience and exceptional energy savings along with ease of installation.
- 2 settings available: Auto-On/Auto-Off, and Manual-On/Auto-Off
- Multiple sensors can be used to extend coverage
- Mounts directly to the wall with mounting bracket (included)
- Indoor use only
- Save energy by directing compatible wireless controls to turn lights off based on room occupancy
- Vacancy model meets CA Title 24 requirements
- Uses (1) CR123 Lithium battery, which lasts about 10 years on normal use
- Timeout options include: 1, 5, 15, and 30 minutes
- Range: Distance between local load controls and sensor should not exceed 60 ft (18m) line-of-sight or 30 ft (9m) through walls.