Engineered Wall Light Rounded Edge LED | SEWL60R
Couldn't load pickup availability
Love this product? Share the transformation and inspire others to upgrade their homes or businesses too!
- Aged Brass Finish
- Brass "L" Mounting Bracket fits Set-n-Stone® Module
- Flexible bracket for up and down adjustments
- Easily removable light module
- Includes 10ft. Lead Wire #16 AWG Brown
- Can be used with the Set-In-Stone® (CSIS)
- LED & Housing: 10 Year Warranty
- Dimensions: 6" long x .7" wide x 1" height
- 8 Chip, 120 Lm integrated LED Strip
- 3W, 120 Degree Beam (Wash) Spread
- 2700°K Warm White, 10V - 24V AC/DC range
- CRI: RA > 80, Halogen Equivalent 20W
- Rated Hours, 30,000
- Ambient Temperature Range -40 to +50 Celsius
Install Using the CAST Set-in-Stone® Wall Light Installation System!
One of the biggest challenges for wall lighting installation is the fact that once a light is mortared under the capstone, it is nearly impossible to remove. The same is true of wires that run through the walls. Wall lights must be installed during the wall’s construction phase – a messy process and often a logistical nightmare among contractors.
Enter The CAST Set-in-Stone® Wall Light Installation System
CAST Lighting’s system includes two components:
- CAST Set-in-Stone Wall Light Mounting Module (Part#CSIS)
- CAST Set-in-Stone Flexible Conduit (Part# CSISC)
This modular system can be used for any wall light installation including between blocks and embedded in solid walls, but the most common use will be under capstones. They provide fixture mounting locations and wiring conduit that allows the lighting installation to occur after the wall has been completed. It also makes repair or replacement simple without any risk of breaking or damaging the wall and fixture!
This system should be used with the CEWL5CB, CEWL5LED1, SEWL60R, and SEWL60ML.