Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Smart Dimmer, White & Light Almond Paddles, 500S, Chassis 2.0 for 14294
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Revolutionary, patent-pending design – QuickFit and SimpleWire technologies offer groundbreaking home automation features. Unique advancements make the smart controls easier to install and more reliable than ever.
- QuickFit – Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20 percent compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs. QuickFit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space.
- SimpleWire – Auto-detecting line/load terminals support fast installation by identifying line and load wires and configuring the dimmer accordingly. Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups.
- Voice control – Enjoy the convenience of voice control with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa when connected through a compatible Z-Wave hub.
- Switch upgrade – Easily replace any standard in-wall switch equipped with a neutral wire to remotely turn ON/OFF, adjust lighting brightness and create schedules for a wide range of fixtures.
- Full-range dimmability – The dimmer adjusts brightness levels of dimmable LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen lights from 0-100 percent to reduce energy costs and improve bulb life.
- Changeable paddles – White and light almond rocker-style paddles are included to match your existing switches. Black, brown and ivory options are also available.
- Multi-switch compatible – The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups when paired with Z-Wave Add-on Switches. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same light, fan or appliance.
- Range extender – The in-wall Z-Wave dimmer repeats the signal from your hub or other Z-Wave device to extend wireless range by up to 150ft.