Enbrighten Seasons LED Landscape Lights, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, 12 pucks, 110ft
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Give your yard and garden a colorful makeover with Enbrighten LED Color Changing Landscape Lights. These landscape lights will keep your outdoor space looking bright and colorful all year round. A wireless remote is included to conveniently change your lighting scheme with the touch of a button. Featuring 12 glowing puck lights (covering up to 110 ft.) you can transform a dark yard into a well-lit garden with Enbrighten landscape lights. With multiple mounting options for up or down lighting, use the lights for flower beds, gardens, decks, path lights, accent lights, eaves, and more.
- Perfect year-round use for - spotlight, path light, garden, flower beds, hedges, walkway, pathway, driveway, entry, security lighting, pergola, deck, patio, accent lighting, eaves, indoor, outdoor, celebrations, team colors, holidays and so much more.
- Selectable White - Warm White 2200K, Soft White 2700K, and Daylight 5000K: up to 150 lumens per puck light (1800 lumens total) with 10-level dimming to create the perfect ambiance for your landscape. Energy efficient LEDs use approximately 4 watts per puck light (50 watts total).
- Color Changes Everything - 16 different colors and selectable color modes allows you to pick your favorite color, two-color combination, or preset color modes. Over 120 possible color combinations!
- Long range wireless remote - controls all features including color, dimming, timers, effects and presets. Remote can also be paired with multiple sets of Enbrighten Landscape Lights using a single remote (batteries included).
- Easy installation - everything you need in the box, just plug in! Simply place on the ground using the included stake system, or mounted via keyholes. Commercial grade, outdoor rated and weatherproof with burial grade cable and UL-rated for permanent outdoor installation. This system includes 12 LED oil-rubbed bronze puck lights featuring a durable metal housing and lights up to a 110 foot area and includes a 22 foot lead wire (132 feet total) with flexible spacing of 10 feet between each light.