Pico Wireless 3-Button Remote Control
Couldn't load pickup availability
Love this product? Share the transformation and inspire others to upgrade their homes or businesses too!
The Pico wireless control is a flexible and easy to use device that allows the user to control Lutron wireless load-control devices from anywhere in the space. This battery-operated control requires no external power or communication wiring.
- Provides control for the following:
- Caseta Wireless controls
- Energi Savr Node, Quantum, and myRoom systems, through the use of a QS sensor module (QSM)
- Vive systems, including: Maestro Wireless controls, PowPak modules
- GRAFIK Eye QS wireless systems
- HomeWorks QS wireless systems
- Maestro Wireless controls
- PowPak modules
- RadioRA 2 systems
- Serena RF remote control shades
- Sivoia QS wireless systems
- Control available in a variety of button marking options.
- Control available in Gloss and Satin Colors finishes.
- Easy reconfiguration for use as:
- Handheld remote
- Wall-mount control (with or without faceplate; faceplate adapter kit sold separately)
- Car visor control (car visor clip sold separately)
- A table top control (table top pedestal sold separately).
- Battery-powered. Requires no wiring.
- 10 year battery life 2 (one CR2032 battery included).
- Can provide control of blinds, curtains, or lighting devices within a range of 30 ft (9 m) through walls and 60 ft (18 m) line-of-sight.