CAST Classic Engineered Wall Light | CEWL5CB
Couldn't load pickup availability
Love this product? Share the transformation and inspire others to upgrade their homes or businesses too!
Attractive wall light constructed of solid bronze with a flat copper bracket for easy flush mounting under capstones, between courses of block and under railings.
Integrated LED version hosts a fully integrated LED source with constant current driver and excellent thermal management. LED board is rated for 60,500 hrs. with minimal lumen degradation.
Suitable for lighting walkways and other areas when mounted on posts or elevated surfaces.
- Solid bronze construction, highly corrosion resistant, naturally weathers to a beautiful patina.
- Solid copper bracket allows for quick installation in a variety of locations. Bracket is thin enough so it does not interfere with retaining wall construction.
- Bracket extends from back of fixture so it is hidden from view, allowing seamless flush-mounting with no visible hardware.
- Bracket can be bent, removed or cut for specialized applications.
- Light source housing with internal reflector enclosed within frosted glass lens for a wide even light distribution (no hot spots).
- Light source protected from sprinklers and rain.
- Pre-wired with 25’ #18-2 tin-coated No-Ox® marine grade wire.
Install Using the CAST Set-in-Stone® Wall Light Installation System!
One of the biggest challenges for wall lighting installation is the fact that once a light is mortared under the capstone, it is nearly impossible to remove. The same is true of wires that run through the walls. Wall lights must be installed during the wall’s construction phase – a messy process and often a logistical nightmare among contractors.
Enter The CAST Set-in-Stone® Wall Light Installation System
CAST Lighting’s system includes two components:
This modular system can be used for any wall light installation including between blocks and embedded in solid walls, but the most common use will be under capstones. They provide fixture mounting locations and wiring conduit that allows the lighting installation to occur after the wall has been completed. It also makes repair or replacement simple without any risk of breaking or damaging the wall and fixture!