CAST Classic Tree Lights | CCTL2C
Couldn't load pickup availability
Love this product? Share the transformation and inspire others to upgrade their homes or businesses too!
Our rugged, LED drop-in MR-16 tree lights feature a heavy-gauge copper shroud with a solid bronze (CCTL1C) or oil-rubbed brass (CCTL2C) base and knuckle.
CAST Classic Tree Lights are suitable for mounting in trees or on structures to provide a natural downlighting or moonlighting effect.
- Heavy-gauge, extra-long, copper shroud with exceptional glare control
- Solid bronze (CCTL1C) or oil-rubbed brass (CCTL2C) knuckle can be adjusted to any angle
- Solid bronze (CCTL1C) or oil-rubbed brass (CCTL2C) mounting bracket features quick release for one-handed installation
- Stainless steel mounting hardware sets bracket away from tree to prevent damage from mold and fungus (included, CTREEH1)
- Pre-wired with 35’ 16/2 tin-coated No-Ox® marine grade wire
- High-temp socket with solid nickel contacts
- Includes heat shield to protect socket
- Spider Splice® ready