YRD156-ZW2-605 | Yale Pro SL Touchscreen | Polished Brass
Couldn't load pickup availability
Love this product? Share the transformation and inspire others to upgrade their homes or businesses too!
Available in Satin Nickel (619), Oil Rubbed Bronze (10BP), or Polished Brass (605)
The Yale Pro™ SL is a key-free deadbolt with Z-Wave Plus built-in, available in touchscreen or keypad models. It replaces a standard deadbolt in minutes using just a screwdriver and can be added to dozens of Z-Wave smart home and alarm systems with one-touch enrollment.
The lock is 100% key free so it can't be picked and there's no keys to lose. To prevent lockouts due to dead batteries, there is a 9V battery terminal located below the keypad. The lock has a backlit keypad that wakes with a touch and has numbers that won't wear off. It's backed by a lifetime limited warranty on finish and mechanics, and a one year warranty for electronics. Get the premium Yale design and features seen in retail, with a product offered specifically to the pro channel.
- Replaces your existing deadbolt on doors that are 1-3/8" to 2-1/4" thick with just a screwdriver
- 100% key free making it more secure than standard deadbolts because there's no cylinder to pick. Plus, there's no keys to lose!
- Z-Wave Plus is built in and there's a single step enrollment process for adding the lock to compatible smart home and alarm systems.
- Works with dozens of Z-Wave Plus smart home and alarm systems including ADT, Honeywell, Alarm.com, Vera, Qolsys, 2Gig and more.
- Keypad wakes by just touching the Yale logo - lock the door behind you by touching the logo (YRD156 models only)
- Create unique entry codes for people you trust and delete codes when you need to.
- You won't get locked out if the batteries die. Simply hold a 9V battery to the terminals below the keypad for a temporary charge.
- BHMA Grade 2 Certified and backed by Yale with a lifetime warranty on finish and mechanical and one year for electronics.
- The lock's keypad is backlit so it's easy to see at night and the numbers won't wear off.
- Adjustable drive-in latch available for Canadian pro channel.
- Comes with a small bore hole adapter to fit doors with a bore hole of 1-1/2" or 2-1/8"
- Backed by a lifetime limited warranty on finish and mechanical; one year for electronics .