Yale Smart Delivery Box (Kent)
The Yale Smart Delivery Box allows you to receive packages and other deliveries without worrying about them getting damaged or stolen. Never miss a delivery when you’re away from home and stay updated on when deliveries are made through real-time notifications. Using the Yale Access App, lock/unlock, share access, view delivery history and receive notifications, from anywhere. Available with the Yale Smart Keypad for sharing access with others or unlocking when you don’t have your phone. When you are home, easily lock or unlock the box by asking Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Siri. Upgrade your box with the cooler insert, sold separately, to protect perishable deliveries.
- Stop worrying about missed deliveries. Deliveries can be dropped into the Yale Smart Delivery Box and secured until you’re ready to retrieve them.
- Receive contactless deliveries. Enjoy convenient, contactless deliveries of your packages, mail, food deliveries and more.
- Deter porch pirates by concealing your packages. The box can be tethered to your home or weighed down with sand to further deter theft.
- Never worry about packages being left in the sun, rain or snow. Add the optional cooler bag, sold separately by Kingsley Park, to protect food and other perishable deliveries.
- Manage using the Yale Access App from anywhere. Works with the Yale Access App, and includes the Yale Connect Wi-Fi Bridge, so you can lock/unlock, share access and receive real time delivery notifications from anywhere.
- Upgrade with the Yale Smart Keypad so you can unlock the box during phone-free moments, and share codes with people you trust or delivery personnel. Easily change or delete codes using the Yale Access App.
- Beautifully designed for your home. The Yale Smart Delivery Box was designed by Kingsley Park, a Step2 Brand, to blend seamlessly with your home.
- Fits most packages. The box’s spacious interior (16" H x 22" W x 13" D) accommodates most package sizes.
- Get setup in less than 10 minutes. Installation is simple and can be done in just a few minutes. Add sand to the base of the box for extra security, or tether the box to your home (tether sold separately).
- Set it as your preferred delivery spot. Easily designate your parcel box as your preferred delivery location and receive alerts when packages are delivered by creating a delivery profile with each major carrier: FedEx, UPS or USPS