Yale Pro SL Touchscreen (Satin Nickel)
Available in Satin Nickel (619), Oil Rubbed Bronze (10BP), or Polished Brass (605)
The Yale Pro™ SL is a key-free deadbolt with Z-Wave Plus built-in, available in touchscreen or keypad models. It replaces a standard deadbolt in minutes using just a screwdriver and can be added to dozens of Z-Wave smart home and alarm systems with one-touch enrollment.
The lock is 100% key free so it can't be picked and there's no keys to lose. To prevent lockouts due to dead batteries, there is a 9V battery terminal located below the keypad. The lock has a backlit keypad that wakes with a touch and has numbers that won't wear off. It's backed by a lifetime limited warranty on finish and mechanics, and a one year warranty for electronics. Get the premium Yale design and features seen in retail, with a product offered specifically to the pro channel.
- Replaces your existing deadbolt on doors that are 1-3/8" to 2-1/4" thick with just a screwdriver
- 100% key free making it more secure than standard deadbolts because there's no cylinder to pick. Plus, there's no keys to lose!
- Z-Wave Plus is built in and there's a single step enrollment process for adding the lock to compatible smart home and alarm systems.
- Works with dozens of Z-Wave Plus smart home and alarm systems including ADT, Honeywell, Alarm.com, Vera, Qolsys, 2Gig and more.
- Keypad wakes by just touching the Yale logo - lock the door behind you by touching the logo (YRD156 models only)
- Create unique entry codes for people you trust and delete codes when you need to.
- You won't get locked out if the batteries die. Simply hold a 9V battery to the terminals below the keypad for a temporary charge.
- BHMA Grade 2 Certified and backed by Yale with a lifetime warranty on finish and mechanical and one year for electronics.
- The lock's keypad is backlit so it's easy to see at night and the numbers won't wear off.
- Adjustable drive-in latch available for Canadian pro channel.
- Comes with a small bore hole adapter to fit doors with a bore hole of 1-1/2" or 2-1/8"
- Backed by a lifetime limited warranty on finish and mechanical; one year for electronics .