Next-Generation Gateway Pro UXG-PRO
Dual-WAN security gateway designed to protect medium to large-sized networks with enterprise-class firewall configuration and threat management features.
The UniFi Next-Generation Gateway Pro (UXG Pro) is a powerful security gateway that delivers a versatile networking interface and enterprise-class threat management functionality to medium to large-sized networks. The UXG Pro is equipped with (2) WAN ports (GbE RJ45 and 10G SFP+) that provide failover support, as well as (2) LAN ports (GbE RJ45 and 10G SFP+) to provide the high-speed connectivity needed to support the most bandwidth-intensive applications. It also excels as a complete network security solution, offering a full suite of threat mitigation features, including deep packet inspection (DPI), intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDS/IPS), and layered firewall configuration. The UXG Pro can be paired with a Cloud Key Plus to create a highly powerful and secure deployment that can be fully managed with the UniFi Network application (web/mobile).
- 1.7 GHz quad-core processor
- (2) WAN ports (GbE RJ45 and 10G SFP+) with failover support
- (2) LAN ports (GbE RJ45 and 10G SFP+)
- Enterprise-class DPI, IPS/IDS, and layered firewall configuration
- Power redundancy when connected to the USP RPS or USP RPS Pro (sold separately)
- SmartPower outlet (125VAC/2A) for an external modem
- 1U-sized, rack-mountable device
Managed with the UniFi Network application: Version 5.14.11 and later