Assure Lock SL (Standalone)
Available in Polished Brass (605 Keyed Models Only), Oil Rubbed Bronze (10BP), Satin Nickel (619), or Black Suede (BS).
Lose Your Keys. For Good. Introducing the slimmest electronic lock for your home; the Assure Lock SL. This sleek and modern touchscreen deadbolt allows homeowners to enjoy the convenience of 100% key free unlocking while enhancing curb appeal. Unlock your home without the hassle of keys by entering your 4-8 digit entry code on the keypad. Lock the door behind you by simply tapping the keypad. The lock is simple to install and even easier to use. Upgrade your Assure Lock SL with a Yale Smart Module to add it to your smart home or security system.
- Lose your keys, for good: Unlock your door using your entry code on the keypad, and leave the bulky keychain behind. For use with your smartphone or smart home system, Yale Access Wi-Fi Kit is required (sold separately).
- Auto-Lock for peace of mind: You didn’t forget to lock the door, your lock did it for you. Rest easy knowing that your door is locked every time you leave the house and when you go to bed at night.
- Easy to install on any door: Not so handy? Not a problem. Yale Assure locks are super easy to install and are guaranteed to fit standard doors (doors 1-3/8” to 2-¼” thick).
- Stop hiding keys: Sharing codes is the new hide-a-key. Give unique codes to friends, family, and other people you trust, and never put a key under the doormat again.
- Upgrade to Wi-Fi with Yale Access: Use just the keypad for now, and upgrade to a smart lock whenever you’re ready. Our Yale Access Wi-Fi Kit (sold separately) lets you use your phone as your key.
- 100% key-free: No keys to copy, no keys to lose, and no cylinder to pick add an extra measure of security.
- Modern look for your modern life: Yale Assure locks feature clean lines, a slim profile, and come in a variety of beautiful finishes, including satin nickel, oil rubbed bronze, and black suede, to match any home’s design.
- Works great in any weather: Yale Assure Locks can withstand temperatures from -22°F to 140°F, and the touchscreen keypad has backlit numbers that won’t wear off and is smartphone glove-friendly.
- Long battery life: Four (4) AA batteries last an average of 18 months, and a low battery indicator will tell you when it’s time to change them. If you forget, the 9V battery backup feature allows you to jump the lock for one-time entry.
- Trusted every day for over 180 years: Yale locks come with a limited lifetime warranty for finish and mechanical and 24/7 customer support. A brand trusted for generations.