Assure Lever Touchscreen (Yale Access)
Available in Polished Brass (605 Keyed Models Only), Oil Rubbed Bronze (10BP), or Satin Nickel (619).
Upgrade your door with the Assure Lever, a smart lever lock with a sleek keypad for key-free entry. The lock has Wi-Fi and Bluetooth so it allows you to lock/unlock, share access and see who comes and goes all using your app, from anywhere! For ultimate convenience, your Assure Lever will unlock automatically as you approach the door and it will relock once the door is closed! Plus, you can lock, unlock or check current status with voice assistants including Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Siri. The lock features a backlit keypad so even when you don't have your phone, you can unlock your door without the hassle of keys. It's super easy to use and installs in minutes with just a screwdriver on doors with a single hole (no deadbolt).
- Replaces your existing lever or knob on doors with a single hole (no deadbolt) that are 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick with just a screwdriver
- Lock, unlock, share access and see who comes and goes from anywhere using the Yale Access App - no additional hub needed, WiFi Connect included.
- Your door will unlock automatically as you get home and have your phone on you - If you don't have your phone, just use the keypad!
- Lock, unlock and check lock status with voice assistants including Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri. Alexa can also provide notifications when your battery is running low so you can proactively replace them. Set up smart reorders through Dash Replenishment to make sure you always have replacement batteries when you need them. - No additional hub needed
- Never worry about if you forgot to lock the door - enable Auto-Relock to ensure the door always locks behind you.
- Forget copying or hiding keys. Share app access or create unique entry codes for the people you trust. Choose from permanent, scheduled or temporary access and revoke it whenever you need to.
- Comes with the Connect Wi-Fi Bridge so there's no additional hubs needed and it works off your home Wi-Fi