Assure Lever Touchscreen (Standalone)
Available in Polished Brass (605 Keyed Models Only), Oil Rubbed Bronze (10BP), or Satin Nickel (619).
Replace your existing lever or knob with the Assure Lever, a keypad lever lock, and enjoy the convenience of unlocking and locking your door using the backlit keypad; you'll never have to carry around your keys again. Create unique entry codes for friends and family and remove codes whenever you need to. Great for side entry doors, garage entry, basement doors, home offices - any door with a single hole prep. The lock is Grade 2 certified and backed Yale, one of the world's best known brands in the lock industry that's been securing homes since 1840, ensuring that your home and family is always safe. The Assure Lever can be upgraded with a Yale Network Module or Connected by August Kit to integrate into most home automation and security systems so that you can control and monitor the lock from anywhere.
- Replaces your existing lever or knob on doors with a single hole (no deadbolt) that are 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick with just a screwdriver
- Forget fumbling with keys, to unlock just enter your entry code on the backlit keypad.
- Never hid a key again, create unique entry codes for the people you trust. Delete codes anytime you need to.
- Enable Auto Relock to ensure your door always locks behind you.
- Backed by Yale, the world's favorite lock brand since 1840 with a lifetime limited warranty on finish and mechanical hardware.
- Don't worry about getting locked out with dead batteries, the lever comes with 2 physical keys and has a 9V back-up charger on the keypad
- Matches your existing hardware's finish and pairs with contemporary or traditional knobs, levers and handlesets.
- Reversible handing, fits left handed or right handed doors
- Don't worry about marking your door, the lock has a rubber gasket to protect your door's finish.
- The lock's touchscreen keypad is backlit so it's easy to see at night and the numbers won't wear off