Assure Lever Touchscreen Key Free (Z-Wave)
Available in Polished Brass (605 Keyed Models Only), Oil Rubbed Bronze (10BP), or Satin Nickel (619).
Upgrade your door with the Assure Lever, a smart keypad lever lock for key-free entry and never worry about carrying around or losing your keys again. Unlock and lock your home with ease from the backlit touchscreen keypad. Create unique entry codes for friends and family and remove codes whenever you need to. This lock features Z-Wave and seamlessly integrates into 50+ home automation and security systems including SmartThings, Ring, Honeywell, ADT, Wink and more! When added to most Z-Wave automation systems, lock and unlock your door, create pin codes, view access history and receive notifications from anywhere. The lock is tamper resistant, easy to install and even easier to use! *Features may vary based on Z-Wave controller. It's super easy to use and installs in minutes with just a screwdriver on standard doors (1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick). Compatible with doors with no deadbolt (i.e. side entry, garage entry, basement, home office, etc.)
- Replaces your existing lever or knob on doors with a single hole (no deadbolt) that are 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick with just a screwdriver
- Enable Auto Relock to ensure your door always locks behind you - Disable it at any time from the lock menu.
- Lock and unlock your door from anywhere by adding the lock to a compatible Z-Wave smart home or alarm system and app (i.e. Samsung SmartThings, , Ring Alarm, Wink, ADT, Alarm.com, Qolsys, Honeywell etc.). Requires compatible hub and app - no Yale app is used for this lock.
- Never hid a key again, create unique entry codes for the people you trust. Delete codes anytime you need to.
- Enter your code on the backlit keypad to unlock and press any button on the keypad to lock the door behind you
- Replaces your existing knob or lever with a smart keypad lever - No more fumbling with keys!
- 100% key free means it can't be picked or bumped and there's no keys to lose.
- Touchscreen keypad features numbers that are backlit so they won't wear off after time. Wake the keypad by simply touching the Yale logo
- Features a BHMA Grade 2 Commercial certified lever and latch.
- Swap the Yale Smart Module at any time if you change your smart home system. Choose from Zigbee or Connected by August